Fannie Mae Homestyle® Renovation Loan
Whether you’re looking for a Homestyle Renovation Loan for a house you are in the process of buying or you want to renovate your current home, Hurst Lending & Insurance can help. We offer a wide range of home improvement loan products and can help you select the best one for your situation.
One Time Closing – Purchase and Home Improvement Loan
Buying a home but want to update your kitchen, bathroom, or even add square footage? We offer a one-time closing Homestyle renovation loan so you can purchase a home and make the renovations or repairs to turn your purchase into your dream home. The Homestyle renovation loan program provides a convenient and economical way for borrowers considering home improvements to make repairs and renovations with a single-close first mortgage, rather than a second mortgage, home equity line of credit, or other, more costly methods of financing.
- Finance small renovation projects or even major remodels
- Loan amount is based on the home value after improvements are made
- Competitive conventional 30 year or 15 year fixed rates mortgages
- Up to 95% loan to value (LTV) of the “as-completed” future value*
- Low Monthly Payments – Cost of Improvements spread over life of mortgage
- Available for primary residence, second home, vacation property, or even investment property
To get a quote for a Homestyle Renovation Loan, please click the button below or call us toll free at 877-292-7350. We would love a chance to earn your business and help you save money on your loan.
*Please note that LTV requirements differ for Second/Vacation Homes and Investment property:
- Second Home or Vacation Property Purchase with Renovation Loan: Up to 90% loan to value (LTV) of the “as-completed” future value; and
- Investment Property Purchase with Renovation Loan: Up to 80% loan to value (LTV) of the “as-completed” future value.